हिंदी में

सोमवार, 20 अप्रैल 2020

My Experience with sleep paralysis





Hey friends today  I want to share my fearful experience with you about sleep paralysis, may be you don’t know about this or may be you are listening this word first time so, in short I will tell you what is sleep paralysis
.  It is the condition  when, during  falling asleep, a person is aware but unable to move or speak. During an episode, one may hallucinate (hear, feel, or see things that are not there), which often results in fear.  Episodes generally last less than a couple of minutes. But it was really very fearful experience
so, let me tell you about my experience with sleep paralysis it was just a normal day as before I am just ready to go into my bed at night for sleep. Before that I listen some music and also watch some videos in you Tube and now I am feeling sleepy so, I decided to turn off the data of my phone and also turn off the light of my room as well and then when i  fall asleep I don’t know but here suddenly I feel that I am watching a dream in that dream a dark shadow is appear near to my room and I also feel some kind of force on my chest as well in this situation I feel like Someone is strangling me and I keep on try my best to move my hand and leg and even I did my best to wake up from the bed but my every attempt is failed and then I try to shout a loud but in this try again I failed. I feel like there was some supernatural power or you can say that some kind of devil are doing this with me and in the end I keep on chanting the name of our God and then finally suddenly I wake up and I feel like every thing is normal now I am able to move my hand and also I able to speak but still I feel very fearful and also totally blanked because I really don’t know what is this happen to me earlier. Then I just lay down in the bed and I don’t know when I again fall asleep and when I woke up in the morning I find out there  was a morning. First thing I do that day is I tell this experience to my mom and as she is very religious and spiritual she suggest me some spiritual things to do and I also do that but while using my phone randomly I search for that experience on google and here I got the big surprise ! yes friends here I find out that it was just a common experience during sleep which Is already happened with over 10 millions peoples in India specially who lived in the hilly areas and it is known as Sleep Paralysis. And then I also watch some videos regarding this topic and after watching those videos I feel very relaxed and also satisfied that it was just a common thing and not a some kind of so called Paranormal activity. After this some months later it will happen with me again when I am in my hometown but this time I really didn’t scared but I really enjoy that experience.
that’s all guys I hope you like my experience in the end I want to tell you guys Sleep paralysis is just a common problem which can happened with anyone we no need to relate everything with some kind of superstition because we are living in the era of science and technology but you will be amazed to know that if sleep paralysis kind of experience happened with you then for to overcome this situation we need to chanting or you have to remember your favorite God as suggested by experts.


कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Popular Posts

My Experience with sleep paralysis

MyExperience with sleep paralysis Hey friends today  I want to share my fearful experience with you about sleep paralysis, may be yo...